Survey Project Manager
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is seeking a Survey Project Manager to support public and private sector land improvements projects in Austin. This is an excellent opportunity to continue growing your career with a well-established multi-disciplinary firm!
- Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments. Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate and develop novel concepts and approaches.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor in Texas required
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in surveying management in residential/commercial development preferred.
- Candidate will be expected to possess strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS as well as field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment.
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and IT a plus.
- Thorough working knowledge of GPS required.
- Must pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with branch offices in Austin and McAllen, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan