VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC. (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our dynamic and growing firm. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, team player with the ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional to grow your career with a well-established firm!
- This individual provides support to multiple project managers and executives
- Primary point-of-contact for facilities management (janitorial, HVAC, pest control, landscaping, window cleaning, office furniture, office supplies, etc.)
- Calendar management for multiple executives, including booking conference rooms, making reservations, updating calendars, etc.
- Preparation and document management of Proposals, Short Form Agreements, Work Orders and other engineering and survey-related documentation as needed
- Photocopies, sorts, and files project documents, correspondence, and stock forms to maintain project and correspondence files in established filing systems
- Photocopies, assembles, laminates covers, and binds project materials for reports and proposals
- Makes travel arrangements
- Assists Human Resources with onboarding support
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 years’ transferrable experience, preferably within an Architectural, Engineering, or Construction (AEC) firm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service mentality with the ability to support employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, detailed-oriented, highly organized and motivated with a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
Vickrey & Associates, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan