Civil EIT - Land Development
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) has an immediate opportunity for a Civil EIT to join our San Antonio team. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineering professional to continue to grow his/her career with a well-established, collaborative, and growing firm.
As a contributing team member of the Land Development group, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in the San Antonio area working on the design of residential, commercial, and multi-family projects. Additional responsibilities include construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, water and sanitary sewer utility design, sediment and erosion control, and traffic control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Engineer in Training (EIT) required.
- At least two years of experience designing street, drainage, commercial/multi-family/residential site grading, water supply, sanitary sewer and wastewater systems.
- Successful candidate should be familiar with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria to independently formulate and present specific, practical solutions to project design problems.
- Experience with Civil3D.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong desire to continue learning, advance professionally, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, design team environment.
- Experience within San Antonio and surrounding area is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses