Sr. Project Manager - Land Development
The ideal candidate will have experience in civil engineering land development, infrastructure design, construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, utilities-water and sewer, sediment and erosion control, and traffic control.
- Management of design development, preparation and/or administration of the contract documents, opinions of probable construction costs, agency correspondence, client relations, staff supervision and mentoring. Projects include but are not limited to commercial, residential, and multi-family developments, mixed-use type projects, rezoning due diligence, public facilities, and other site development or utility projects.
- Permitting submittals and coordination with authorities having jurisdiction.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, authorities having jurisdiction and the public.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer Registration (Texas preferred)
- A minimum of 10 years of professional engineering design and project management experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment with tight deadlines and ability to adjust to project priorities and demands of multiple clients
- A strong background in the land development industry, site planning, grading design and construction document preparation
- AutoCAD Civil 3D and design software experience
- Experience working with authorities having jurisdiction codes, standards and technical specifications
- Proficiency with developing and designing construction details
- Experience with a formalized QA/QC program
- Strong collaborator and experience presenting in front of boards, commissions or councils is a plus
- Candidates shall have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work closely with other team members and interact with clients and local review agencies
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses