Civil Professional Engineer (PE) / Project Manager
Vickrey & Associates, LLC (an ESP Associates company) a leading land development firm in San Antonio and Austin for over 45 years, has a great opportunity for you to advance your career as a Civil Professional Engineer – Lead Residential Design Engineer / Project Manager!
- Service land development clients with single and multi-family residential experience in San Antonio
- Lead small teams of EITs and Designers, under the general supervision of Senior Project Managers
- Oversee the planning, design, permitting and construction administration for residential subdivisions, including paving and grading, roadway design, drainage, water lines, sanitary sewers, and other civil design elements
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or a related degree
- Professional Engineering (PE) license in the state of Texas or ability to obtain licensure in Texas
- Minimum 5 years of residential land development experience including development of lot layouts, master planning, platting and site grading with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Familiar with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria to independently formulate and present specific practical solutions to project design problems
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within the budget
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communication skills required to effectively interact with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
Vickrey & Associates, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses