ESP Associates Inc. company has an immediate opportunity for a Survey Crew Chief to join our San Antonio team. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to continue to continue developing your career with a well-established, collaborative, and growing firm.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments
- 5+ years of experience running survey crews is preferred.
- Experience in boundary, topographic, electric transmission, tree, and construction surveys a plus.
- Must be experienced and able to perform applicable field calculations, collect data accurately, and verify that data confirms to regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of TxDOT feature coding, Leica Digital Levels, Trimble GPS equipment and robotics is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
- Experience operating terrestrial scanning equipment is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 209 on the 2023 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2023 ranking of 32.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses