Survey CAD Technician
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, Inc. (an ESP Associates Inc. company) is seeking a full-time Survey CAD Technician in our San Antonio, TX location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying, and Planning firm!
- Associate degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field and/or registration as a SIT preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting as well as field experience required.
- Position may require work to be performed in the field.
- Land Development survey experience required with emphasis on land development projects a plus.
- Experience with following programs preferred: Civil 3D 2016 or higher, Google Earth, Trimble Business Center and Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience with the following equipment preferred: Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses